Friday, August 12, 2011

Hijab style

cuteness

I have polyvore addiction. I made this set almost a week ago, hope u will like it.

a.  Tote bag candy store $51

b.  Lamp  macy's $ 264

c. Book clock by UNCOMMON GOODS $24


d. styleforless.com

How cute is the set below? Love it love it love it. Wearing hijab is just so fashionable now with so many options to choose from.

Do it for medesty not for fashion, style can follow after ur duty. Pink is every girl's/ women favt. coz she refuse to grow out of loving this.











SOURCES:




c. stock photo

d. google




5 comments:

  1. Very nice. I like the light blue..very soft and pretty.

    I used to visit blogs to get hijab tips from the sets. It's not that I don't anymore, I just don't go out anymore.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks salma, yes blue one is so cute and young/fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of them are looking gorgeous in scarf .Nail is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your post dear :D
    i will replay you opinion in my blog : thanks for your opinion dear . i think , that makes input for me. I do not mind for it

    ReplyDelete

plz leave some love